Waste King 1.0 Horsepower Garbage Disposal with Exclusive Silencer Technology, A1SPC Knight
Brand: Waste King
Color: Stainless Steel
- Exclusive Silencer Technology, same material used to sound-proof music studios
- New Snap and Lock Mount easily replaces most existing disposers
- 2700 RPM Motor smashes through toughest waste with ease
- No multi-stage chambers needed, Motor powers through waste in one pulverizing pass
Publisher: Waste King
Details: The Waste King Knight smashes through toughest waste with ease (view larger).
The Waste King Knight 1.0-horsepower disposal (model A1SPC) showcases an ultra-powerful motor, new Snap and Lock mounting system, stainless steel grinding components, exclusive Silencer technology, and a corrosion-proof grinding chamber for efficient, no-fuss waste disposal. Once installed, this continuous-feed waste disposer will more than earn its place in your kitchen.
Experience a More Powerful Grind
Featuring an energy-efficient, high-speed, 2,700 RPM permanent magnet motor featuring Waste King's One Pass technology, the Knight offers more power per pound than comparative disposers. This 1.0-horsepower motor will grind just about anything, and it requires 115 volts, 60 Hertz, and 7.0 current-amps to operate.See larger image.
Jam-Free, Mess-Free Feeds
The Waste King Knight is a continuous-feed disposal, which means you can add waste while the unit runs. Stainless steel swivel impellers reduce jamming.
Grinding Components Minimize Noise and Wear
Because the Knight’s grinding chamber is made of glass-filled nylon, you will never have to worry about corrosion. Also, the stainless steel grinding components are insulated, so you'll get the quietest grind possible.
Easy Installation; Works with Septic Tanks
The Knight includes Waste King's Snap and Lock mounting system to allow easy replacement for most existing disposers. The disposer is safe for properly sized septic tanks and comes with a 36-inch power cord.
Lifetime In-Home Service Warranty
The Waste King Knight is backed by a limited mechanical warranty. This means that if your disposal develops a material or mechanical defect within the lifetime of the original purchaser, it will be replaced in your home — free of charge. The disposer also comes with a lifetime warranty against corrosion.
What's in the BoxThe Waste King Knight 1.0-horsepower disposal, Snap and Lock Mounting System, drain elbow, and power cord.
A1SPC Knight Garbage DisposalAt a Glance
- 2,700 RPM permanent magnet motor
- Snap and Lock mounting system easily replaces most existing disposers
- One-Pass technology — no multi-stage chambers needed, motor powers through waste in one pulverizing pass
- Exclusive Silencer technology — same material used to sound-proof music studios
- Stainless steel swivel impellers reduce jamming
- Lifetime mechanical and corrosion warranties