(Upgraded 600 GPD) Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System w/ 5-Stage Filtration - Compact Sleek Tankless Design
- WD-G2 P600-W
- [99.99% contaminant removal] With Waterdrop’s improved composite filter technology, the G2 P600 RO system can remove 1,000+ contaminants. The CF filter employs a sediment PP membrane and an activated carbon block to remove rust, sediment, and organic matter. The MRO filter uses a 0.0001-micron reverse osmosis membrane, a sediment PP membrane, an activated carbon block, and a PET pleated membrane to intercept TDS, atrazine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, fluoride, and heavy metals, etc.
- [600 GPD fast water flow] As an upgraded reverse osmosis system, the G2 P600 RO system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. With a fast and stable water flow rate, this RO system fills a 200ml cup with water in 8 seconds, which is ideal for drinking, washing vegetables and fruit. The G2 P600 RO water filtration system also meets the water needs of big families and companies.
- [Affordable choice] The G2 P600 reverse osmosis system reduces your replacement cost and upgrades the water-saving technology with a drain ratio of 2:1. Dispensing 2 cups of pure water will produce only 1 cup of waste water. Compared to traditional RO water purifiers, the G2 P600 RO system saves 600% more water. Note that all RO systems will produce waste water to discharge impurities. You can use waste water to mop the floor, wash your car, do laundry, etc.
- [Superior product design] This tankless reverse osmosis water filtration system saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination. You can finish the installation by yourself in 30 minutes. Due to the filter’s twist-and-pull design, you can change a filter in 3 seconds without moving the system or using any tools. In addition, the filter life indicators will remind you to replace the filter in advance.
- [Improved safety performance] Waterdrop has upgraded the water circuit and product integration design, thereby improving product safety. Also, the G2 P600 reverse osmosis water filter system has automatic water shut-off valves, which reduces the risk of leakage. Because of the fully enclosed design, this RO system’s noise does not exceed 55dB. Note that this reverse osmosis system requires under-sink electricity.