[NSF Certified performance]: The system is certified against NSF 58 for TDS reduction. Using reverse osmosis filtration technology with a filtration accuracy of 0. 0001um, the system can effectively remove most contaminants including fluoride,TDS, limescale, and heavy metals in your tap water. System is also NSF 372 certified for lead free material.
[Smart, easy-to-install design]: Waterdrop RO water filtration system is an innovative, all-in-one intelligent water purification system. In just a few minutes, Waterdrop RO system can be installed completely, and in just three seconds, the filtercan be changed with one single turn. Installation is that easy!
[The first composite filter element]: It is the first smart RO system with composite filters and tankless design in the U. S. market. The three filters provide seven stages of filtration. The pre-sediment and carbon block filter is a 3-in-1 filterthat functions as that of three filters combined. The Reverse Osmosis membrane filter adopts an innovative design, and the efficiency of the filter equals more than three stages of filtration. Additionally, the activated carbon block filter uses high-precisionactivated carbon granules made from natural coconut shell, which will also return beneficial minerals into the water and improve the water taste.
[No-tank design]: Use new composite filter element technology to more efficiently filter out harmful substances. The tankless design helps you avoid secondary pollution and enjoy more storage space in your kitchen.
[No waiting for clean water]: Thanks to its internal pump, the RO system offers faster water flow (400 gallons per day). The system can filter a cup of water in about 12 seconds. It can produce pure water quickly, thereby meeting the needs of yourwhole family and even small companies.
[1: 1 low drain ratio]: Compared to traditional RO systems, Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System saves water waste by 300%. Save money on your water bills while running the RO system.
[Special notice]: You must fully turn on the faucet and flush the RO system for 30 minutes after installation. The light on the faucet will flash blue during flushing, but once completed, the blue light will stop flashing. The total water capacitywill be about 8. 5 gallons and the water will be undrinkable during flushing. To save water, be creative and collect the water for other purposes, such as watering plants.
- NSF 58 certifiedTested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 58. The TDS removal rate is certified to be up to 94%.
- NSF 372 certifiedIt is also NSF/ANSI 372 certified for lead-free material. We promise you a trustworthy product to provide you with safer and healthier water.
- More centralized filtration performanceAdopts advanced composite filter technology and combined multiple filter materials to make one filter contain multi-stage filtration layers. So that you can reduce the frequency of replacement.
- Effectively filters out more than 1,000 harmful contaminantsUses the characteristics of various filter materials skillfully and combines them to achieve better filtration. The composite filter can intercept more than 1,000 harmful contaminants.
- Better water purificationDifferent from the traditional RO system that filters water slowly and stores water in the tank, this system adopts better composite filter elements. So it can filter water faster, and every drop of water is fresh enough.
- Reasons for choosing us:We work to meet your needs.We take feedback from our customers seriously.We make every attempt to resolve any issues you have.Waterdrop has gradually evolved into a professional brand of whole house water purification products. We care about what our consumers want, so we are constantly improving and adding water purification products to our system to bring it more in line with the needs of modern day life.