(White 400 GPD) Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System w/ 5-Stage Filtration - Compact Sleek Tankless Design
- [Best value for your family]: Waterdrop G2 Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. The compact filters offer excellent performance, and due to the composite filters and formula, you won’t have to replace the filters in six months, as you would with other RO systems. The innovative tankless design saves space and ensures faster water flow and purer water.
- [Advanced composite filters]: The composite integrated filters result in more effective filtration. The CF filter has a sediment PP membrane and an activated carbon block. It removes sediment, rust, large particles, colloids, chlorine, fluoride, scale, etc. The MRO filter includes a sediment membrane, a large reverse osmosis membrane, and an activated carbon block. It reduces more than 1, 000 contaminants, such as TDS and heavy metals.
- [Innovative tankless design]: The new filter composition technology employs an excellent filter combination to more efficiently filter out impurities. The tankless design ensures the safety of your family’s drinking water. It also saves over 70% more under-sink storage space than does the ordinary RO system. Note that this reverse osmosis system requires under-sink electricity.
- [Efficient purified water without waiting]: Through the combination of an internal pump and efficient filters, this RO system offers a fast water flow rate of up to 400 GPD. Get a cup of filtered water in about 12 seconds, satisfying your needs while saving time. Compared to the ordinary RO system, which has continuous water flow during the first two minutes, the Waterdrop RO system always has a stable water flow. Every drop of water you drink will be fresh.
- [Integrated product design]: The advanced integrated design of the electrical and water circuits reduces leakage. The airtight housing reduces noise, while the process of installing and replacing the filter is faster and more convenient than with other filters. Due to the filters’ twist-and-pull design, you can replace them in 3 seconds. The installation of the Waterdrop G2 RO System takes less than 30 minutes.